Standard Chartered PLC is a leading international bank, listed on the London, Hong Kong and Mumbai stock exchanges. It has operated for over 150 years in some of the world’s most dynamic markets and earns more than 90 per cent of its income and profits in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. This geographic focus and commitment to developing deep relationships with clients and customers has driven the Bank’s growth in recent years.
To acquire, deepen and grow Priority Banking customer relationships through effective relationship management. Focusing especially on the analysis and satisfaction of Priority customer’s personal finance and investment needs.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
* Achieve branch overall profitability target
* Actively grow the Priority & International Banking segment through New to Bank customer acquisition
* Implement and execute regular sales activities to generate business for the segment
* Increase customer satisfaction and service quality as per established standards
* Lead generation through organised sales presentations to groups and organisations
* Solicit referrals from other parts of the group as well as business referrals to other business units
* Maintain excellent customer experience and grow customer loyalty
* Portfolio growth
* Grow product holdings per customer
* Grow the number of customers signed on to alternate channels
* Resolve customer complaints within the expected time frame
* NIL fraud
* Dormant account reactivation
* Improve the branch and segment NPS scores
* Consistently adhere to local and international regulatory standards.
Qualifications & Skills
• Minimum of a 2nd Class degree in a relevant course.
• 4-6 years sales experience in a similar role
• Strong sales and relationship management skills
• Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
• Role holder is expected to have some knowledge and experience in offering a range of products to meet customers’ needs but is unlikely to have the full knowledge and experience to offer all Consumer banking products.
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.