Ideas. Energy. Excitement. Opportunities. In today’s mobile world, it feels like anything is possible – and that’s what inspires us to get out of bed and work for Nokia each day.
Our goal is to build great mobile products that help billions of people worldwide to enjoy more of what life has to offer. Not only that, innovations from people like you has made our brand one of the most recognized in the world. At Nokia, you will be part of shaping a new era for the mobile industry. And we want you to build a career which will inspire you and inspire others around the world.
Retail / Shopper marketing management for French Speaking WCA markets including Ivory Coast, Senegal, Cameroon, Gabon, DRC, Niger, Sierra Leone, Guinea etc.
Develop strategies to initiate retail marketing in the countries mentioned above in order to make connections directly with the consumer
Main Responsibility Areas
· Development of plans and strategies to connect directly with the consumer at retail in Countries where Nokia is currently not present on the ground.
· Development of ALL creative elements in alignment with the Retail Marketing team, to support Go To Market executions in the Channel.
· Development and deployment of locally relevant retail Brand campaigns for WCA by aligning with the global retail brand management teams.
· Closely collaborating with the WCA Sales Unit teams including digital, activations, product and services marketing in order to achieve market relevant, well rounded retail campaigns.
· Execution of exceptional locally- relevant retail campaigns and in activation in all LSUs, working in partnership with LSU marketing teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
Bachelors or masters in marketing or related subject.
5+ Years Experience Preferably in Retail or Retail marketing
French Speaking(must have)
Currently based in Nigeria(preferred)