Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by excellence? At SAP, you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business software, SAP helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Specialist Solution Sales Executive bears responsibility for providing active revenue growth through the sales of Supply Chain, Planning and Manufacturing Solutions.
As a Supply Chain, Planning and Manufacturing Sales Executive you will be responsible as opportunity owner for development and execution of appropriate sales strategies for Supply Chain, Planning and Manufacturing solutions to ensure that Sales strategies to ensure that revenue targets are met.
The Sales Executive will work with the broader specialist solutions team in the country and hub to generate pipeline within their assigned territory and also accelerate the pipeline to closure.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Develop a plan to provide LOB Supply Chain, Planning and Manufacturing solution sales coverage across identified Territory /accounts
- Executes account strategy and generates product revenue as a individual contributor to ensure the achievement of revenue and overall pipeline generation targets
- Conduct sales & solution presentations for prospects & customers
- Effectively leverage the rest of the Procurement team, including pre-sales in country, consulting as well as the SAP Partner EcoSystem to work with the various direct and indirect account team in order to expand SAP Supply Chain, Planning and Manufacturing footprint
- Maintains good relationships with SAP customers, which will be measured by their reference ability and customer satisfaction surveys
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates passion for building and closing deals
- Demonstrates ability to work in matrix structured environment and a team player
- Strong track record of identifying problems and providing clear actionable solutions
- Resourceful problem solver, and has worked in highly competitive market segments against competition
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills
- A strong sales professional who is disciplined in ensuring forecast accuracy, diligent in accounts closure activities and consciously build a strong pipeline to over-achieve the sales target
- Demonstrated understanding of local enterprise business markets
- Knowledge and demonstrated use of Miller Heiman or similar sales methodology
- Consistent over-achievement of quotas
- Demonstrable ability to work under pressure in a rapidly growing business environment
At least 5 – 8 years’ IT enterprise software solution sales, preferably in the area of Supply Chain, Planning and Manufacturing Line of Business Solutions selling to the CXO’s