Training Coordinator wanted to work on a major Deepwater Offshore Development for a fantastic Operator based out of Lagos in Nigeria.
The development is located 150 km from the coast in 1550 mwater depth and includes a spread moored FPSO of 240 POB, associated offloading calm buoy, 2 productions loops connecting six subsea manifold with 21 production wells and 3 injection lines connecting 23 water injection wells.
A 20km gas export line ties in to the export pipeline to the Amenam field AMP2 platform.
Production is 200 kBPD of oil, 456 kBPD of water and 4.6 Mm3/d of gas export.
The management of the integrated project is located in Lagos, supported as (necessary) by a core of specialist teams at other locations.
– To investigate, collect and define the training needs with the different Field Operations disciplines.
– To produce training matrices by type of positions covering General Training, HSE, specialized training, OJT, vendors and suppliers training, certification and any other additional training deemed necessary.
– To fit all personnel with an Individual Training Plan, in liaison with HR, and to ensure its follow-up.
– To prepare the training contracts tenders and to recommend the selection of training contractors.
– To review, approve and follow-up the contractors’ training programs, the content of the training modules, the schedule and organisation of the training sessions.
– To ensure the integration of the Operators Training Simulator, the Operating Manuals, the OCWR, the PDMS and any other necessary tool in the training program.
– To ensure coordination between the technical correspondents to gather the basic data required for the elaboration of the training modules.
– To organise the OJT periods and coordinate the vendors/suppliers trainings.
– To organise, supervise and validate the delivery of the training actions according to the project phases and availabilities of the personnel.
– To develop a continuous assessment of the trainees and of the performance of the training programs.
– To supervise the Offshore Training Coordinator who is in charge of assessing the personnel, identifying shortcomings and delivering training on board the FPSO.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
– To fully comply with office security, health and safety instructions.
– To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
– To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
– To also take care of colleagues safety and behavior without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
– To give own input and making sure the workplace is safe (obviously clean and tidy).
– When in doubt, ask questions to gain clarification.
– To fully comply with Security rules about Travelling in Nigeria.
– Engineering degree (or equivalent)
– Professional experience: 10 years on operational positions mainly offshore
– Trainer’s experience
– Good Mastery of English Language.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Rob Norris for more information on any of the following:
TELEPHONE: 00 44 203 515 0002
LINKED IN: www.linkedin.com/in/robnorrisurl