Damco is one of the world’s leading providers of freight forwarding and supply chain management services. For more than 100 years, we have been providing our customers with transportation and logistics solutions that support the way they want to do business, wherever they are in the world.
Damco Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
- To Support Accounting/Finance operations.
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer; processing backups.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Serves as support to accounts payable unit
- Bank relationship clerk with respect to payments.
- Student/fresh graduate in accounting, finance or a related discipline
- Sharp and excellent numerical capability and can work well in a fast-paced environment
- PC Proficiency
- Good communication/reporting Skills
- Organizing skills
- Attention to detail
- Productive and Dependable
Application Deadline: 21st March, 2014
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Accounts Clerk”.
Note that the following MUST be specified on CVs: D.O.B, Address, State on Origin and Contact details (email and phone numbers).