IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
Networking Technical Services position is responsible for monitoring, fixing, controlling and operating network connectivity and manage related network product supported by different vendor. Be able to understand network topology, make changes for project requirement and be able to deploy project that involve in expanding into network connectivity structure.
1. Minimum Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) and understand all related Cisco configuration command and function.
2. Additional (preferred) certification of CCNP – Security or Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP).
3. Having a skill on Cisco product tool or others network tool for problem determination
4. Knowledgeable servers environment that use large connectivity structure
5. Network Security Administration
The major responsibilities of Network Technical Services include:
• analyzing first level problems for all network connectivity , device and operation (according to the service agreements), resolving or routing to next level support as appropriate
• supporting the Application Management Processes specific to customer requirements
• performs a variety of tasks or processes following established procedures or practices within others services tower
• uses judgment in choosing task/routine.
• assumes additional responsibilities as assigned
Cisco Network skill or equivalent. Has been involved in Network deployment projects. Good understanding on Cisco command and function line for Cisco device.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years experience in Technical Skills, time management, IT Skills
- At least 3 years experience in Networking support skills
- English: Fluent
- Information Technology
- At least 7 years experience in Technical Skills, time management, IT Skills
- At least 4 years experience in Networking support skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.