Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Req ID: 14660
Manager, Operations Assurance is mainly responsible for securing that operations activities are performing according to the SLA requirements (as reflected on the WLA) and to provide a escalation point for all KPI / operations delivery performance deviations towards the customer
- Ensure the overall management and operations of the customers network within defined service delivery specifications
- Actively manage the network operations organisations in gaining high efficiencies and high quality
- To be the main driver and operational interface towards the customer for all ops assurance related activities
- Ultimately responsible for the overall business performance of the contracted operational services
- Lead the Operations Assurance organization through change and continuous development
- Identify and communicate new business opportunities to the Ericsson Customer Unit (KAM)
- Manage and maintain relevant WLA’s, Network Incident Resolution Management
- Serve as Primary Escalation Point for Network Incidents
- Manage customer relationships and drive corporate governance in the demand organization.
- Escalate contractual deviations on KPIS to MSIP governance and manage operational risks
Knowledge and Experience required
- The right candidate will have Nigerian experience and be able to negotiate with both Nigerian and Indian authorities.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Telecommunications. MBA is an advantage
- 10-15 years of experience preferably familiar with Ericsson processes/procedures and good internal contact network.
- Ability to work on senior management level.
Skills and Competencies
- A profound overview of different technical areas in telecom, datacom and can quickly acquire new knowledge and digest new information.
- Knowledge of Ericsson’s organisation, products and services.
- Understands and analyses complex issues or problems, both current and potential, in order to identify the most appropriate solutions.
- Uses strategic vision to define priorities and plan time, budget and resources realistically to achieve business objectives.
- Strong willed and excellent negotiation skills
- Adherence to Code of Ethics and our Core values
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Driven and self-starter, ability to push supporting functions to be able to deliver as to Ericsson commitment levels
- Diplomacy and task-oriented, getting the right balance
- Based in Nigeria, travel in-country