SABMiller is one of the world’s leading brewers with more than 200 beer brands and some 70,000 employees in over 75 countries. We also have growing businesses in soft drinks and we are one of the world’s largest bottlers of Coca-Cola products. Our brewing and beverage operations in Africa cover 15 countries. A further 21 are covered through a strategic alliance with the Castel group. In most of these countries we are the number one brewer by market share. We bottle soft drinks for The Coca-Cola Company in 20 of our African markets (in alliance with Castel in 14 of these markets).
SABmiller Plc has built an over 100million dollars beer brewery at Onitsha, it represents the highest foreign direct investment in Nigeria in recent times.
Job Title: Technical Trainee
Location: Rivers – Port Harcourt
Duration: 1 – 2 years
Work Level: Student/Graduate
The overall learning is a combination of experimental learning, acting in positions, investigative projects and reports, active participation in audits, benchmarking within other Breweries and action learning on defined technology, processes and systems.
- Candidates must possess a university degree obtained at a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in Engineering (i.e. Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering)
- Mobility to work in other areas when required
- Currently unemployed
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 25 years
- Indigenes of Rivers and Bayelsa State and/or South Southof Nigeria preferred
- Both Male and Female can apply
- Have obtained either their NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate
- Resident in the immediate environment of the brewery, that is, Port Harcourt
- Proficiency in English and local language (s)
- Basic computer literacy with Microsoft Suite
Application Deadline: 26th March, 2014