CMS Sales Organization is seeking a Telecom Account Principle for Nigeria and West Africa who has in-depth understanding of selling telecommunication solutions.
The Communication and Media Solutions (CMS) business unit is the solution powerhouse of HP Enterprise Services (HPES) focusing exclusively the Communication & Media market need.
CMS business is a strategic declaration by HP of the importance of industry specific, services and software rich solutions. The organization is built around our capabilities in four solution domains – Application and Cloud Enablement, Actionable Customer Intelligence and BSS, Next Generation Operations Support Systems, Multimedia and Entertainment. This is a fully aligned functional organization with a solutions business model, built on a mix of consulting & integration services combined with software IP. CMS is part of a wider HP focus on the Communications, Media and Entertainment customer segments.
- As a CMS Account Principle, he/she will work directly with HP sales, delivery, presales and domain sales organizations in particular for Nigerian and West African Telecom Accounts.
- CMS Account Principles will drive key sales initiatives, develop pipeline and ensure the proper execution of overall sales strategy and targets in the relevant accounts.
- Create a winning team spirit and motivate
- Create relationship with CIO, CTO, CMO, CFO and articulate and further build our USPs and value proposition
- Ensure and secure the on-boarding of the required resources to win
- Lead the sales process from all required angles:
- USPs, Commercial, Economical, Financial
- Value Proposition, Solution, Technical,
- Competition, Political, Trade Balance
- Time-lines and sales processes
- Recognized as an expert in telecom software area, he/she’ll be selling solutions that change the ways in which companies work, not just selling a product.
- Account Principle will define and implement sales plans that will create and develop new opportunities.
- Develop custom approaches to propose to prospects in order to maximize sales
- Deliver quota/orders to plan across EMEA – license, support and services
- Collaborate with virtual team to orchestrate complete customer solution
- Timely and consistent reporting of progress both to the team and to management
Education and Experience Required
- Proven experience in closing large & complex solution deals in the Communications Segment
- Experienced in working with System Integrators and Solution Consulting Companies
- Experienced in working and selling to with senior management at CxO level
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in working with Network Equipment Providers
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity, and ability to work in multiple geographies
Profile & Knowledge Required
• Experienced in the Selling into the Communication segment for 12+ years;
• Well-connected into the Telecom-segment with a relevant personal network of contacts;
• Experienced to work in partnering models;
• Able to create/address the eco-system that comes with large deals:
• Spider-in-the-web personality
• Able to delegate (up, down and side-ways)
• Team-player in a leading position; likes to lead but will delegate
– Communications and Media Solutions background is preferred
• Personal Profile: sales & opportunity driven; loves to win; a closer; agile; persuader; think out-of-the box;
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills