CDI Corp. is an integrated, market-leading engineering and technology services organisation providing differentiated, client-focused solutions in select global industries. Its operating segments include the Americas, EMEA, APAC, and MRI. Its new service lines include Global Engineering and Technology Solutions and Professional Services Staffing. With more than 60 years in the industry, CDI has the expertise, speed and scale to help clients achieve a faster and higher return on capital investment.
CDI Corporation has a live contract for a Field Completion Engineer to join a major Oil & Gas Operator based in West Africa. The role is based on a 28/28 rotation and interviews are happening immediately.
Please contact Priya Sirpal if you match the skills below to find out more information.
Field Completion Engineer works as part of a functional group that supports asset teams. This position will be required to support and supervise the execution of the completion operations onsite (rig). The position is responsible for performing technical completion engineering for well design, well planning, operations support and review of rig requirements.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of ten years experience in completion design and operation experience planning and executing completions offshore (shallow water).
- Proven competency in completion design, planning, and execution of variety of sand control completions (e.g. frac pack, gravel pack, expandable screens, stand alone screens) and artificial lift (e.g. gas lift, ESP).
- A valid WellCap Well Control Certificate is required.
- Fluent in reading, writing and speaking English
- Strong communication and leadership skills for interaction with technical employees in the work group, their peers, and internal and external customers.
Please contact Priya Sirpal to discuss this position, along with other Drilling & Completions contracts across the globe.