His world famous half sister has just been featured on the cover of Time Magazine’s Most Influential issue.
But sadly for little Nixon Knowles, life is a far cry from Beyonce’s charmed existence.
The four-year-old youngster – a product of an affair between Beyonce’s father Mathew Knowles and Canadian-born actress Alexsandra Wright – has now moved into a trailer park just outside Los Angeles.
New footage from CNN Inside Edition features mother and son moving into the park after a judge granted Knowles a substantial cut in his child support payments from $12,000 to roughly $2,500 a month, due to his dwindling income.
This meant Wright could no longer afford the Los Angeles home she lived in with Nixon.
Worse still, a judge has since agreed that Knowles had in fact ‘overpaid Wright to the tune of $110,000′, according to a Thursday TMZ report.
Fortunately, a women’s support group arranged for the pair to move into a trailer after Wright was forced to go on public assistance.
‘I’m in the middle of a fight for my son’s rights,’ Wright said when quizzed about her financial struggles.
Far from expecting Beyonce to use some of her millions to help them, Wright insists she wants Knowles to accept his parental responsibilities.
‘Take accountability. Stand up, do the right thing,’ she said. ‘It’s not Beyonce’s fault. I don’t hold her accountable. I hold the father of my child accountable.’
She claims a recent article suggesting she ‘blamed the star singer for her predicament’ led to her receiving a thousand death threats in the last week alone.
‘Because this article said I blamed Beyonce,’ said Wright. ‘And again, let me say for the record – it’s not her fault. I’ve never blamed her. I want the best for her. Everyone’s in pain.’
Wright laid into Knowles during a TV interview last month, claiming he had never even met his son. She told Inside Edition: ‘You’ve seen more of my son than he has.’
It previously emerged she was using ‘food stamps to survive’ after it was alleged that Knowles owed$32,135,90 in child support.
But the judge’s latest ruling has come down on the side of Knowles, suggesting he should in fact have been only paying Wright $2,485 all along.
Knowles will even get credit for ‘overpayment’, meaning Wright will receive no cash from him for the next three and a half years.
However, with Wright on welfare assistance, TMZ suggest that Knowles may still have to make some sort of payment to his former paramour. According to TMZ, Knowles previously claimed in court he pulled in $127K in 2013, a far cry from the $3M a year he earned as his daughter’s manager.
Wright conceived her son during an affair with Knowles, who was married to Beyoncé’s mother Tina at the time – the revelation of the relationship ended their marriage.
Beyonce, 32, and sister Solange, 27, are both estranged from their father and didn’t attend his wedding when he re-married earlier this year, tying the knot with former model Gena Charmaine Avery in Houston, Texas in June.