Cassini Farms Limited is an integrated agricultural company founded in 2012 by Bolaji Lawal, an investment banker turned entrepreneur in conjunction with other industry experts in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Cassini Farms is presently cultivating corn on its 500 hectare farm. We currently have 20 hectare under cultivation throughout the year and will increase to 6000 hectares in five years in line with our short to mid-term strategic plan.
Cassini Farms will also develop a vegetable, rice, soya Beans, Plantain and Pineapple production line in line with its mid to long term strategic plan.
Cassini Farms Limited is seeking fresh graduates with qualification in Agric Engineering.
Job Title: Graduate Trainees
- University Degree in Agric Engineering
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Maximum of two years working experience (i.e 0 – 2 yrs exp.)
- Candidates who have experience operating, maintaining and repairing mechanical devices have an advantage.
- Not more than 28 years of age as at date of application
Successful candidates will have been seen to possess the following:
- Potential for leadership
- Very proactive
- Performance under pressure
- Team Spirit/Team Building
- Confident/Visible/Socializing Skills
- Have ownership mentality
- Analytical skills/Decision making
- Honesty and Integrity
How to apply
Candidates who possess requirements and attributes should send their CVs to:email@example.com Kindly ensure your emails and GSM numbers are included.