De Boer plays down Tottenham links

Must Read

Aliko Dangote Reveals How Nigeria Can Overcome Coronavirus

Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote has opined that Nigeria could win the battle against Coronavirus pandemic if the government...

COVID 19: FG Releases Names Of Nigerians Who Died Abroad

The names of the Nigerians who died from Coronavirus complications abroad have been released by the Federal Government.Abike Dabiri-Erewa,...

COVID-19: Katsina Lifts Suspension Of Sunday Church Services

The Katsina state government has joined the growing list of states relaxing the suspension of church services.According to the...

Donations For COVID-19 Uncoordinated, Lawan Tells FG

Senate president, Ahmed Lawan has expressed his disappointment at how donations made towards the fight against the novel coronavirus...

COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Donates 1,000 Bags Of 10kg Rice To Edo

Nigeria's first lady, Mrs Aisha Buhari has extended her magnanimity to the people of Edo state by donating 1,000...
DeBoer

DeBoer

Ajax boss Frank de Boer has told BBC Sport that Tottenham Hotspur have not been in contact in recent weeks.

De Boer had claimed in April that Spurs had made an approach to Ajax, but the Premier League club firmly denied that was the case – although the Dutchman still maintained there had been “informal” talks.

However, although Tim Sherwood has now vacated his post at White Hart Lane, Spurs have not made any further contact with De Boer.

Asked if he expected the Premier League club to make contact at this stage, the 44-year-old said: “I don’t know. And I am happy with Ajax.”

He added: “If a club comes to speak to me, I will listen to them, but I am going on holiday now and that is the most important thing for me.”

De Boer, who has won four Eredivisie titles in four years with Ajax, is under contract until 2017. {ESPN}

- Advertisement -

1 COMMENT

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More Articles Like This

- Advertisement -