Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC), one of the largest distribution companies in Nigeria seeks the services of young School Certificate holders as it moves to deepen technical expertise in the sector through sustainable human capital development.
We have openings for energetic, enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our team across a range of technical roles. Considering the breadth of the opportunities available, school certificate holders in science related courses will have added advantage. We expect candidates to be innovative and have the highest level of integrity.
Successful candidates will be trained on the job and be part of the team that will change the face of the Power Sector in Nigeria through innovation and sustainable knowledge transfer.
Job Title: Technician Programme
Level: Junior Cadre
Company: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
Line Manager: Human Resources/Manager Operations
- Basic usage of Microsoft Office Suites
- Report writing.
- Knowledge of safety rules & procedures
- General knowledge
Minimum Qualification / Experience:
- Minimum of 5 Credits in WAEC/GCE/NABTEB or its equivalent including Maths and English
- 0-2 Years Experience
- Maximum age is 27
- Must be hardworking
- Must be safety conscious
- Must be a team player
- Must be reliable, organized and detail-oriented
- Must be result oriented
- Ability to respond to emergencies
- Technical Crew
- Human Resources
- All staff – Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company