Shalina Healthcare (SHL) is a privately held pharmaceutical company that is engaged in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of consumer, personal care, prescription and over the counter medicines. The product portfolio of the company consists of branded generics, over-the-counter drugs, and personal care products. SHL markets over two hundred products including analgesics, antiseptics, anti-malarials, antibiotics, female hygiene, vitamins and minerals, skincare, oral care and babycare products. The company has production facilities in India and China as well as operating offices in London, Democratic Republic of Congo, Angola, Nigeria, Ghana,Central African Republic and Zambia. SHL is headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
JOB PURPOSE :
The primary function of the position is to execute all marketing activities within assigned territory to significantly grow the current levels of business and increase top-line.
- Identifying and following up on all potential leads for prospective business.
- Adhere to the route schedules & regular visits to physicians (e.g. Hospitals, Private clinics) to present new prescription drugs.
- Increase current prescription usage.
- Deliver samples.
- Making presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses.
- Must build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff & keep detailed records of all contacts.
- Must build relationships with the internal departments to ensure the highest quality of work is achieved.
- Adhere to daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Working in line with the company’s values and goals.
Minimum Qualification:Graduate in Science – B. Pharma.
Minimum Experience: Proven track record with relevant experience (2 years) in Pharma sectors. Preferably in MNC setup. Exposure in an African environment.
Job Specific Skills:
- Fluency in English would be preferred.
- Computer operating skills required like MS Office.
- An aggressive and creative Sales & Marketing individual.
Nationality: Nigerian nationality required