Information Nigeria is currently seeking versatile and creative writers who seek a platform to gain popularity, improve their writing skills amongst other benefits.
We seek writers who have an interest in LIFESTYLE/ENTERTAINMENT
Information Nigeria is an online media platform that publishes information that is of interest to Nigerians and is currently ranked as one of the top 20 Nigerian websites, Information Nigeria also has a wide reach across social media with over 100,000 Twitter followers and over 1.7 Million Facebook fans.
Writing for Information Nigeria is a great CV builder and this position in particular offers lots of exposure/visibility to the writer.
Note: This is a full time role and applicants must be based in Lagos.
– Graduate of any Tertiary institution
– Strong interest in online media
– Exceptional writing skills/Must have some writing experience
– Excellent communication skills
– Must have a very good grasp of English comprehension and grammar
– Creative, Hard working and Confident
– Excellent time management skills
How To Apply
To apply Write a short cover letter – maximum 300 words clearly outlining why you are the best candidate for this job and also answering the following questions:
1. What writing experience do you have?
2. Have you worked for any other news sites, blogs or media outlets?
3. What do you think you are going to bring to the table?
4. Please provide us with some information about yourself.
Attach the following in your mail:
-A sample Article/News story/write-up you feel depicts your writing style.
-A copy of your CV
All applications should be sent to email@example.com with “Application To Be A Writer” as the subject.
Deadline: Sunday May 18th, 2014