CDI Corp. is an integrated, market-leading engineering and technology services organisation providing differentiated, client-focused solutions in select global industries. Its operating segments include the Americas, EMEA, APAC, and MRI. Its new service lines include Global Engineering and Technology Solutions and Professional Services Staffing. With more than 60 years in the industry, CDI has the expertise, speed and scale to help clients achieve a faster and higher return on capital investment.
Sector: Oil & Gas
Employment Status: Contract
Salary: 800 – 900 GBP per day
- Responsible for ensuring that the Maintenance and Reliability section has a clearly defined strategy, structure and appropriate processes in place to provide the correct level of support for the management of a wide variety of maintenance, reliability, inspection, repair, risk assessment, and corrosion management technologies to ensure that the Maintenance & Asset Integrity Management Programs are executed with optimal effectiveness.
- Demonstrate lead management commitment to the HSSE Policies and to the HSE MS.
- Actively participate in all HSE initiatives to support the delivery of zero accidents and incidents.
- Manage interfaces and work collaboratively with the other departments such as Facilities, Asset Management, SCM, HSE and contractors.
- Manage the planning, implementing and co-ordinating Asset Integrity Management Systems, Corrosion Management & annual inspection programme of onshore & offshore assets liaising with Operations, Asset Management, HSE and Facilities.
- Develop application and fully implement risk and reliability management techniques, like RBI, RCM and IPF.
- Responsible for the 5-year Integrity plan i.e. Hardware Barrier Reviews and FAIRs.
- Provide Technical Authority support for discipline engineering, relevant maintenance disciplines and projects, and manage change control. Maintain healthy and competent capability of TAs.#
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to track program performance and KPMI (Key Parameters for Mechanical Integrity) Program where applicable for the Business Area.
- Maximize fixed equipment uptime to optimize shutdowns and extend turnaround intervals in compliance to regulatory requirements and identify resources to support troubleshooting of fixed equipment recurrent problems and apply root case analysis (RCA) practices to equipment failure investigations.
- Support the implementation of production uptime programs including Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM).
- Lead the Degradation Manuals Program:
- Ensure adequate, consistent working documents are in place for all plants and equipment
- Ensure Asset Integrity Engineers have ownership of their Degradation Manuals
Requirements Maintenance Reliability Manager
- Engineering degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Corrosion or Metallurgy.
- 20+ years’ experience required in the oil & gas industry both offshore and onshore.
- Experience in West Africa is a must.
- Strong knowledge of relevant regulations, codes, standards and maintenance planning
- Knowledge and experience in Pressure vessel, pipeline and storage tank integrity management
- CDI AndersElite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
- Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy