Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators. Ericsson is advancing its vision of being the “prime driver in an all-communicating world” through innovation, technology, and sustainable business solutions.
We now stand on the brink of fundamental innovation opportunities across industries, public services and in private life. We are moving from the information society to the Networked Society, where the primary concern is not having access to information, but what benefit you get out of it.
Req ID: 26065
Principle Solution Architect: OSS
Solution Architect in the nerve centre of the SI delivery that owns the SI solution end – to – end and architects a detailed solution design document. This document is used by the Solution Integrators to deliver the solution.
This Solution Architect needs to have breadth of the solution domain. He shall also identify scope creeps and document the same during the project.
This role demands positive mind-set, hands on delivery experience, understanding end – to – end customer requirements, risk taking appetite.
Key Objective of the role is to deliver cost efficient, well organized, high quality products, services, processes (ITIL-eTOM, TOGAF, Frameworx, TL9000), procedures and documentation utilizing latest technologies with expertise to promote open standards.
The individual should be:
- RESULTS-DRIVER working with different technology stakeholders providing better visibility on framework / ecosystem functionality.
- CHURN-BUSTER reducing staff competence gaps and network alarms as well as improving network quality through more efficient reporting and configuration management.
- SALES-BOOSTER optimizing platform and applications usage introducing new features and improving existing functionality providing enhancement feasibility studies.
Take the Stream lead role in OSS transformation projects.
- Secure design, implementation and execution of entire OSS stack that will include components of :
- Fault Management
- Trouble Management
- Performance Management
- Inventory Management
- Order Management
- Secure appropriate strategy for aligning people and process aspects to OSS stack.
Required Education and experience
- BSC (Electronics / telecommunications Computer) Engineering/Equivalent degree the 10 years + experience with preferred hands on delivery experience in OSS systems and solutions.
- Hands on experience and or in-depth knowledge in the 3 or more competence areas:
- Fault and Trouble Management systems
- Performance Management systems
- Inventory Management systems
- Configuration Management Systems
- Order Management Systems.
- Experience in inventory solutions such as Telcordia Granite, or order management solutions such as Concept wave will be advantages.
- Vast experience as the OSS stream lead in Transformation projects that include As-is and to-be system, process and organization components.
- Good knowledge of 2G/3G/4G components such Radio, CORE, Transmission & MPLS/IP network .
Primary country and city: Nigeria (NG) || Other/Not Applicable || Lagos || Consulting&SysInt IT; ProdMgt; R&D SalesStratMkt&ComMgt ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP Supply&Log