Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Position: Total Productive Maintenance Trainee
Job Reference: TPM-GP 01/14
Department: Golden Pasta Company
- Support the implementation of Total Productive Maintenance best practice Master plan
- Establish and monitor the company loss and waste structure and drive continuous improvement project to constantly reduce the losses and wastes.
- Build training competence by developing TPM Training materials and delivering in-house training.
- Drive 5S and good house keeping in the entire factory.
- Use TPM best practices to improve operational efficiencies.
- Good verbal and written communication skill
- Good presentation skill
- Good analytical & numerical skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Must have completed NYSC
- Not more than 26 years of age by July 2014
- First Degree in Engineering, Physics or Statistics