3 Electrocuted, Several Injured As High Tension Cable Falls In Ogun Market

Three persons yesterday got electrocuted at Ifo market, Ifo Local Government Area of Ogun State after a high-tension wire fell on them.

The high-tension cable, it was gathered, suddenly snapped and fell on the victim who died on the spot. Several others were also said to have sustained injuries.

Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi confirmed the incident, but said only two persons died, while the two others who sustained injuries have been admitted at the Ifo General Hospital.

Tags from the story
electrocution, Ifo, ogun, police

2 Comments

  • When will naija start using underground cables to stop this sudden electricution thing that happens more often in naija?

  • When will naija start using underground cables to stop this sudden electrocution thing that happens more often in naija?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *