Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield services companies. Our product and service portfolio spans the life cycle of the well, and includes capability in drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, and completion. The Company provides innovative solutions, technology, and services to the oil and gas industry, and operates in over 100 countries.
JOB PURPOSE – OVERALL SUMMARY
To promote Weatherford Cementation products to clients. Provide technical support both
Intercompany and to outside clients. Carry out presentations on Cementation products.
Responsible for the day to day running of the Weatherford Nigeria Cementation products
Group. To run Cementation service jobs as required; to include but not limited to SSR plugs,
multiple latch in cement plugs for Monobore Cemented Completions, 2 stage and mechanical
Cementing collars, ACP’s Mudmaster surge reduction systems.
- Preparation of Commercial and technical proposals for both internal and external clients to help secure current and future business under the direction of contracts department
- Preparation of presentation materials, and present these to clients to promote our products to these clients
- To run Cementation service jobs as required; to include but not limited to SSR plugs, 2 stage and mechanical cementing collars, ACP’s, mudmaster surge reduction systems, latch-in multiple cement plugs
- Prepare centraPro centralizer placement programs and present these to clients to justify the use of this product line
- Keep updated product job run logs as required for use in tender submissions, technical presentations etc
- Must be willing to undertake ‘on the call duty for PL
- Help maintain inventory of equipment in product line and transmit this information to Aberdeen for analysis while reporting same to Base Manager
- Provide job reports to Managing Director, product line manager and regional manager including but not limited to product line monthly report, weekly cementation deliveries report and weekly inventory report
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by line manager within the time frame specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfill these
- Adhere to safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system including:
- Active participation in workshop safety and tool box meetings.
- Active participation and contribution of workshop specific safety initiatives
- Report all hazards and unsafe acts
- Ensure third party compliance
- Actively promote positive culture
- Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO9002 quality assurance system including;
- Ensure equipment is fit for purpose
- Raise corrective actions for all non-conformance
- Comply with work instructions
- Identify areas requiring improvement and / or audit
- Promote EEP, IMS and participate in all company, rigs and clients safety programs; this includes use of stop cards, observation cards
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Apply Weatherford, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policy and Safety Management Systems.
- The employee is responsible for both their own Health and Safety and for the Health and Safety of others affected by their acts or omissions.
- The employee has the duty to cooperate with the employer and others to enable them to fulfil their legal obligations.
- University Engineering Degree.
- Basic understanding of oilfield hydraulics, casing capacities, tool placement as related to customer project requirements.
- Computer literate in Word, Excel & Power Point.
- Previous Oilfield sales and service experience
- Good understanding of oilfield practices