Wipro Ltd is a leading Information Technology, Consulting and Business Process Services company that delivers solutions to enable its clients do business better. Wipro delivers winning business outcomes through its deep industry experience and a 360 degree view of “Business through Technology” – helping clients create successful and adaptive businesses. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a practitioner’s approach to delivering innovation, and an organization wide commitment to sustainability, Wipro has a workforce of over 140,000, serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.wipro.com
Coordinated management of Wipro-Client relationship comprising independent engagements/projects using common resources, infrastructure, cost basis and process as to get a value greater then the individual sum.The program mangers job consists of three roles: 1 Client Relationship, 2. Delivery and 3. Strategic / Change Management.
Underlying all the three functions is the key element of ensuring that Client and the delivery teams are highly integrated and deliver on the charter as established by the joint leadership team of the two organizations.
Program Manager’s/Delivery charter consists of:
– Ensuring customer satisfaction
– Meeting revenue and margin targets
– Supporting delivery team
– Providing value-add to the client by helping meet client’s business objectives through IT.
Client Relationship Management Charter :
- To maintain contact and establish a healthy rapport/relationship at C level as well as with business and IT senior leadership.
- Map out new opportunities along with the sales person
- Identify business changes at client site and work with offshore to create material that can be shared with the client team. This is to create additional value –added engagement opportunities.
- Work with delivery teams to ensure mapping of client expectations and direction and help ensure current projects are as per customer expectations, on-time, on budget and quality.
- Project Prioritization as negotiated with the client and it’s communication to our delivery team.
- Facilitation between the client team and our delivery team. Mentor our team leaders to work effectively with the client’s business and IT team
- Ensure the company’s’ processes are followed by our team as well as educate the client teams on the processes.
- Raise a red flag if there are delivery issues due to either of the PPTI (People, process, technology or infrastructure) factors and work with the delivery team to fix it
- Periodic VOC from client
Skills and Experience
Prior experience as a Program Manager/Delivery Manager for a mid-large engagement (min 50 people account). Worked with “C” level contacts in these accounts.
Knowledge and actual experience of working in an IT offshore business model – as part of delivery or program management team.
Actual hands-on delivery experience (applications) highly desirable
Pre-sales and business experience in any of these industries highly desirable
Excellent Communication skills – proven ability to build relationships.
Comfortable with diverse cultures
Knowledge of delivery and quality processes