IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become “smarter” as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected.
•Effectively manager IBM real estate properties across Central East and West Africa(CEWA)
•Provide support to other RESO(Real Estate Site Operations) functions (Estates Planning, Engineering & Construction, Finance, facilities management, etc.) to deliver RESO team overall objectives.
•Manage operations and maintenance of existing real estate properties and assets to ensure safe, efficient and reliable working environment based on a complete understanding of business strategy, priorities, accounting and financial targets;
•Plan the countries requirements for real estate portfolio;
•Define requirements for outsourced facilities operations;
•Suppliers’ contract management and performance measurement;
•Ensure company’s compliance with contractual obligations and company policies;
•Manage real estate projects;
•Interface with Verticals;
•Provide local knowledge/support to RESO CEWA;
•Preserve and enhance RESO CEWA Business Controls posture.
•Define the scope or requirements, prepare/review/revise contract terms and conditions, liaising with regional RESO Management business case preparation;
•Define scope for outsourced facilities operations services;
•Evaluate and document suppliers’ deliverables / performance;
•Review and approve all Expenditures for RESO in Central East and West Africa and retain evidence of disbursement control; Validate ledger reconciliation on monthly basis;
•Ensure accurate and timely payments of rent, service charges, utilities, real estate related taxes;
•Effective management of key stakeholders (internal clients, landlords, suppliers, internal service providers);
•Manage effective space utilization;
•Maintain up-to-date real estate assets management;
•Provide a quarterly management self assessment of controls related to RESO activities in accordance with Corporate Business Controls;
•Provide regular feedback, status reports to regional RESO management.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years experience in computer skills (incl. AutoCAD)
- At least 3 years experience in strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- At least 5 years experience in international experienced in facilities design, construction and management; Previous experience in RESO an advantage but not essential
- At least 3 years experience in presentation skills, business case preparation, project management
- English: Fluent
- Arts & Humanities
- At least 4 years experience in computer skills (incl. AutoCAD)
- At least 4 years experience in strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- At least 6 years experience in international experienced in facilities design, construction and management; Previous experience in RESO an advantage but not essential
- At least 4 years experience in presentation skills, business case preparation, project management
•Good Written and Verbal communication in English and local language (any other language an advantage)
•Good Interpersonal Skill
•Multi Task & Flexible
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.