Are you looking for a career in Sales within an international corporation?
HP is now offering the chance of a lifetime! The Sales Graduate program offers you the opportunity to live and work in Barcelona, with colleagues from various countries in Europe, Middle East & Africa. You will receive exceptional training in Sales during 2 years with opportunities to grow into a sales professional in the fascinating world of IT. Peaked your interest?
In this sales program you will start by building a client portfolio in an assigned territory/ account
by p roactively selling products, services, supplies to installed base and through “cold calling” in support of company promotion and upgrade campaigns. It is a complex sales with Multi-product/service and integrated solutions. You will i dentify emerging market trends and opportunities, lead new market penetration campaigns and execute campaign follow-up. Being responsible for pipeline, forecast and lead management you aggressively review account activities in pursuit of new business or up-selling opportunities. Analyze client industry and competitive research and information to facilitate rich client dialogue and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge to position and map HP capabilities that align to client business objectives and initiatives.
In this position you d rive integrated planning and coordinated sales execution. I nterface and build strong professional relationships with a highly diverse set of functions and buyers at all levels within customer organization, including highest levels of key IT and business executives. You p artner with Sales Team to develop and execute account through the management and coordination of sales activities. Work very closely with external partners. As dictated by the selling model, engage partners effectively to improve win rates on selective deals. In this way you orchestrate the resources and sponsorship essential for executing business effectively. Finally you n urture and close new opportunities that result in substantial incremental orders, revenue and margins to HP, representing the entire HP portfolio of products and services. You will have a ccount responsibility with quota.
We look for native candidates to cover Nigerian market from our Barcelona Hub.
What do we offer?
- A great opportunity to start your sales career in corporate environment in IT
International work experience
- A 2 year HP contract
- Competitive salary
- Attractive local employe benefits (attractive salesplan, insurance, mealvouchers etc)
1 return flight per year
2 weeks lodging at arrival
Education and Experience required:
· A Bachelor or Master degree in business studies
· Experience or proven interest in sales through extracurricular activities, jobs or internships
· Interest in Technology or corporate environment
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Project management skills
· Able to direct or coordinate selling activities on complex sales.
· Hunter profile: consistently demonstrate p roactive activities within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities.
· Able to clearly articulate HP value propositions and solution discussions with customer.
· Ability to take on more complex accounts and direct and global engagements.
· Strong presentation and communication skills at business manager level.
· Potential to grow within a global company
· Internationally oriented
· Proficiency in native language ( French as applicable) & fluency in English