Wakanow.com is Nigeria’s leading online travel company that provides customers with everything they need to research, plan and purchase a trip locally and globally.
Wakanow.com offers travelers the cheapest available fares for flights, hotel reservations, airport pickups, visa assistance, vacation packages and many other travel services from a broad selection of partners.
Liaise with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often one year in advance.
- Conduct research about new destinations in order to gain information on issues and amenities of interest to consumers.
- Directs, coordinates, and participates in merchandising the travel products, such as airport pick up, accommodation, packaged or specialized tours, or vacation packages.
- Keep up to date with any changes in the existing products.
- Constantly carry out research to understand customer travel partner and popular travel locations.
- Identify and present innovative and creative travel product solutions.
- Specify market requirements for current and future travel products by conducting market research supported by research of customers and non-customers.
- Must be able to offer specialist, professional and competitive travel product, which includes online bookings and tailor-made trips.
- Manage the existing products and services and improvise business strategies to bring about developmental changes.
Identify the business and operational requirements based upon the business requirements and objectives of each product.
Skills and Experience
Ability to understand and interpret customer needs and fundamental trends within the industry
Ability to break down complex concepts in a clear and concise manner to champion opportunity with team members and leadership
Ability to drive a direct and indirect team to execute product strategy
You also must have excellent geographical knowledge of long haul and short haul destinations
- Have the ability to prioritise workload, demonstrating good organisational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other related field
- 4-6 years work experience