British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
The day–to-day technical activities on Quality instruments in SMD / PMD /FMD/Q.A needs strict monitoring and good coordination.
Who is a BAT Instrumentation Technician?
He is that STAR who ensures the reduction of breakdown on Quality and Q.A laboratory equipment and achieves maximum availability and efficiency through effective provision of support to all instruments attached to production machineries in line with best practices, at an effective cost, in a hygienic and safe working environment.
To drive Business results, we need you to :
- Provide Instrumentation support to production machines in SMD ,FMD & PMD
- Ensure maximum machine availability and efficiency through effective maintenance and calibration.
- Implement weekly cleaning and monthly maintenance and e nsure proper documentation of maintenance
- Ensure c alibration is carried out on all instruments as per schedule and update all calibration documentation
- Implement EHS audit recommandations on maintenance issues.
- Ensure spares are planned and ready for use according to machine planned and preventative maintenance schedules.
- Conduct daily downtime analysis of all equipment and implement agreed actions
- Continuously look for better ways of carrying out maintenance process.
- Instal new and existing equipment during upgrades
As a People person, you need to
- Support to manufacturing team.
- Ensure adequate communications among team members.
- Provide in-house training to manufacturing staff when the need arises to improve technical skill.
These are very Key:
- Education, skills, work experience
- Min of OND/HND in Electrical/Electronic with specialty in Instrumentation
- Knowledge of production processes and computer literacy.
- Minimum of two years working experience in FMCG manufacturing company.
- Good analytical ability
- Must be a Team player.
Working at BAT
- British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
- Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
- If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Employing company: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
Removal Date: 22-Sep-2014