2. Arriving with a major time constraint and then acting like it’s your server’s fault.
3. Letting your child out of your sightline for more than 30 seconds.
4. Snapping your fingers at your server.
5. Leaving a smart-ass piece of advice on the tip line instead of an actual tip.
6. Removing something from your server’s tray without them knowing about it.
7. Ordering regular coffee five minutes before closing time.
8. Asking for extra liquor in your drink and thinking you won’t be charged for it.
9. Moving tables all over the restaurant when you don’t know what you’re doing.