As international leader in marine services, BOURBON offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services delivered by 11 000 experienced and competent employees across 45 countries. By joining BOURBON you will be “Under the flag of excellence”. Bourbon Interoil Nigeria recruits a:
SENIOR A/C ELECTRICIAN
The Senior A/C Electrician is responsible for carrying out maintenance and repairs on BINL vessels and to assist other BOURBON affiliates vessels as required by his line of Management.
In order to achieve this you will be in charge of the following:
- Inventory of A/C material and spare parts.
- Request order/purchase of A/C material
- Carry out maintenance on vessels at the base and on the dry dock
- Repairing deficient parts (compressor / Condensor etc.)
- Team leader for A/C Technician
- Developing and training subordinate/s
This position will report to the Maintenance Supervisor.
Desired Skills and Experience
Key skills & Competencies
- Knowledge and experience of A/C’s in the marine industry
- Resourceful and resilient to stress in a fast-paced environment
At least 3 years working in a similar role in the Marine industry
Formal qualification as A/C Electrician
Rotational position, based in Nigeria (90 days on / 30 days off)