JNC International Limited is a Turnkey Medical Equipment Solution Company, representing an impressive list of international manufacturers of leading Medical Technology brands, that are global providers of Medical Technology solutions.
Job Title: Bio-Medical Engineer (Electro-Medical) Lab Equipment
- Installs, inspects, trouble-shoots, repairs, calibrates, and verifies the performance of low-end and some high-end clinical laboratory equipment related to hematology, chemistry, coagulation & histology.
- Advisor to medical and clinical staff in the specification, acquisition, safe use, and proper operation of specialty equipment.
- Advisor to personnel on technical matters concerning specialty equipment.
- Communication of equipment status and inspection results to supervisors.
- Prepare site visit schedule in conjunction with Technical Services Manager( Electro-Medical) and Customer Service
- Record details of repairs carried out and submit same to the Technical Services Manager( Electro-Medical)
- Provide weekly report of activities, successes and challenges for the week under review
- Liaises with relevant hospital personnel to prepare orders for updating equipment to meet industry standards.
- Contributes to the formulation and modification of administrative and technical procedures adopted in the laboratories, and ensures such procedures are followed.
- Preparations for laboratory sessions, dispensing tools, equipment, components, materials etc.
- Performs other related duties such as maintaining and updating a data base on equipment catalogs, manuals, data books, protocols, safety regulations and the practice of good housekeeping, salvaging tools and materials where possible, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in engineering technology or a related field preferred. Will accept associates degree.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a clinical laboratory or servicing clinical laboratory equipment i.e. Beckman-Coulter equipment.
- Experience in working on most low-end clinical laboratory equipment required; some experience working on high-end equipment preferred.
- Frequently required to reach, pull, and/or employ fine motor skills during the installation, servicing, and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Occasionally required to bend, crouch, kneel, climb, balance, or otherwise maneuver body while servicing and/or inspecting stationary laboratory equipment.
- Use of Medical Technologies
- Strong knowledge of laboratory tools and equipment
- Buoyancy in Hospital/Laboratory Furniture
- Quality Focus
- Technical Understanding
- People Skills, Dependability
Application Deadline: 15th October, 2014
Method of Application
Interested candidates whose skills and capabilities match the job profile should send their CV subject: “Biomedical Engineer (Electro Medical) Lab Equipment” to: firstname.lastname@example.org