Early Morning Fire In UNILAG Hall

UnilagWhat could have been a tragedy was averted early hours of Sunday following a fire outbreak in the Madam Tinubu hall of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) while students slept.

It was learnt that the fire, which cause has not yet been ascertained, started around 4am Sunday morning.

Thankfully, no life was lost in the incident and the fire has since been put off.

Details later.

Advertisement
Gift Cards

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here