Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) is Nigeria’s premier Talent Management, Strategy & Organisational Transformation, and Business Process Outsourcing professional service firm. We leverage our deep domain expertise to design, deliverable deploy solutions that will significantly impact our clients’ businesses as well as create sustainable long-term value for all their stakeholders.
Workforce Academy – We seek young, intelligent, innovative and qualified graduates with passion for excellence for its consulting internship programme – Workforce Academy. Successful candidates will be required to go through an intensive and in-depth training and skill development programme; leading to an opportunity to build a lifelong career in management consulting.
About the Academy
- In line with the Workforce Management Centre’s commitment to continually deliver cutting-edge consulting solutions through value laden products/services, it is imperative that we grow our talent. Workforce Academy serves as a key element in our Talent Management strategy; to attract, identify, and select a crop of versatile young professional from different backgrounds through rigorous competency based assessment and selection criteria.
- The six-month intensive training programme designed to identify and groom exceptional individuals adopts a variety of learning delivery methodologies such as classroom-based instructor-led, interactive learning, work attachments, case study and projects among others. The programme will deliver on non negotiable learning requirements within the management consulting industry. More importantly, the Academy seeks to refine and focus raw talent to become fit, by Workforce standard, for a career in management consulting.
Who is it for?
- We are constantly seeking exceptional individuals who have distinguished themselves in competence and learning. A major criterion for joining the Academy is the participants’ passion for excellence.
- This is a computer based test designed to check candidates’ proficiency along 3 major areas: numeracy, written communication skills, logical/abstract reasoning.
Workforce Assessment Centre:
- This is a focused assessment designed to check various competencies using different assessment methods, which may include a combination of any of the following; audition, presentation, interview, team task, among others
- This is the last phase of assessment prior to the Academy. You will be interviewed by the Lead Consultant/panel of Business Managers. This a structured interview strictly based on the competency requirements for the entrance into the Academy or of Workforce management Centre as a whole.
- While in the Academy, you will be assessed using a variety of assessment methods to test and reinforce knowledge at different phases of the programme; assignments, projects, interviews, presentations, knowledge sharing.
Basic Qualifications & Requirements
Interested Candidates must:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum grade of second class upper
- Have completed NYSC as at the time of application
- Not be older than 27 years by December 31, 2014
- Have at least one year work experience, preferably in consulting
- Be committed to personal development
- Be willing to work creatively in a fast paced environment
- Be computer literate
- Be result oriented and self-driven
- Be highly confident and assertive
- Possess basic presentation skills
- Demonstrate exceptional writing skills and
- Demonstrate capacity for hard work and possess the ability to work under pressure.