The American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking for AUN Business Center Manager. This position is a local one open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
Title: AUN Business Center Manager
Opening Date: 10th November, 2014
Closing Date: 21st November, 2014
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Responsible for the overall management and administration of the AUN Business Center (ABC)
- Must possess at least an appropriate Bachelor’s degree. An appropriated qualification in a Management/Business field would be an advantage. A Master’s degree will serve as an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years’ senior/supervisory experience – preferably in a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of written and oral English; ability to organize work effectively and deal calmly and patiently with multiple constituencies in the face of time pressure;
- Ability to lead, motivate and monitor a team to achieve set goals and targets.
Other requirements, abilities for the position:
- Ability to develop work schedules, set goals, creates / implements actions plans and monitor progress towards goals.
- Knowledge of standard office policies and procedures.
- Skill in developing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Proficient in ICT skills, including MS Office, Internet and e-mail, and other relevant applications and systems as used by the AUN.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
Description of Benefits:
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates should submit their resumes, cover letters and references to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of this publication. The position being applied for should be the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
AUN is an equal-opportunity and non-discriminatory employer. Our strength lies in the multicultural community that exists within our campuses, where we strive to build a widely diverse workforce. The University is committed to boosting our distinct academic citadel by encouraging faculty membership representing all nationalities for equal employment opportunities.