International player in transport and distribution, Necotrans operates in four business lines. – Ports & Logistics: Activities linked to port and land-based operations in Africa, global offering of integrated services, from shipping agencies to land-based logistics, including handling and terminal running. – Freight Forwarding : Provide customized multimodal transport services around the world by combining different modes of transport: air, maritime, waterway, rail and road. All types of shipments handled, from samples to turnkey factory.
We are currently recruiting in Nigeria, a Country Finance and Administration Director.
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Chief Financial Officer will report to the Managing Director and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company in Nigeria. He will be responsible for all the financial and administrative issues of the company.
- Ensuring that the financial reporting and planning for the business is reliable, timely and effective;
- Initiating and preparing budgets and forecasts;
- Preparing the monthly and annual financial reports and analysis;
- Completing all financial activities on time and processing all financial information of the company;
- Supervising the profitability of the company in Nigeria;
- Managing contacts with the local banks, tax administration, local subsidiaries and external suppliers;
- Supervising tax declarations
- Ensure all staff management (Accounting, Administration, Finance, Invoicing)
Skills & Experience
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 10 years of experience at senior management level
- International experience, Africa a strong plus
- Fluent in English
- French is a plus
If interested, please send your application to the following contact: email@example.com