Founded in 2000, Clickatell is a global leader in providing the ability for its customers to alert, interact and transact with their customers, business partners and communities. Utilizing its global footprint, Clickatell can deliver short message services (SMS) through its Clickatell Mobile eXchange (CMX) to nearly every mobile phone user in the world. In addition, with Clickatell Transaction eXchange (CTX), the company is providing the essential link between the mobile consumer and their financial institution through such services as airtime top up. With its investment in Social Mobile Solutions, Clickatell is uniting customer communication, community creation and transaction services.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President Mobile Transactional Services, the purpose of this role is to develop and maintain marketing strategies in line with the business objectives for our Mobile Transactional Services business unit. To perform customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plans through campaigns.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Plans and execute assigned marketing campaigns keeping an eye on potential opportunities for integration with other initiatives,
- Collects data and develop reports in consultation with stakeholders to communicate ROI of executed campaigns.
- Weekly status reports to clients on campaign activities
- Makes use of available research insights to inform relevance of marketing inputs across the marketing mix.
- Collaborate with product manager to ensure effective positioning of Mobile Transactional Services offering in the market.
- Liaison with clients’ creative and/or development teams as and when required
- Checking all reports before client submission
- Preparing strategies in response to briefs in consultation with customers and EVP.
- Makes use of customer analytics and insights to identify product enhancement opportunities and make recommendations to enhance relevance and value add to Financial Services customers.
Skills & Experience
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience, with at least 2 years marketing in a banking / financial services environment
- B degree in Marketing
- Technical minded and high regard for customer service
- Understanding market dynamics and competitor environment.
- Must possess excellent analytical, written and communicative skills with the ability to operate in a fast moving environment.
- Highly organized with the ability to get things done
- Preference given to applicants with previous experience working with an ISP / Mobile Service Provider / Mobile Network Operator.
- Experience working in African markets (specifically Nigeria)