Monaco’s Kondogbia Out Untill 2015 With Injury

Must Read

We Will Not Negotiate With Bandits: Yahaya Bello

  Kogi state governor, Yahaya Bello says he will not negotiate with bandits as his administration would deal ruthlessly with...

Barcelona Survives Copa Del Rey Exit Scare

Antoine Griezmann brace ensured La Liga leaders, Barcelona qualified for the fourth round of the Spanish Copa Del Rey. The...

I Don’t Know Why UK Is Protecting Diezani: Magu

  Ibrahim Magu, acting chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), says the UK is protecting Diezani Alison-Madueke,...

Amotekun, A Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: PDP

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has expressed that the governors of South West have passed a vote of no...

Amotekun: Deji Adeyanju Declares Akeredolu Southwest Hero

Popular human rights activist, Deji Adeyanju has hailed the governor of Ondo State, Rotimi Akeredolu on his commitment in...
Omaku Cephas
Cephas is a Content Strategist who loves to write about travels and sports. He's a proud supporter of local publishers and wants to see them get more creative with genuine content. He's keen on rekindling your passion for anything sports and travels.

One-time France international Geoffrey Kondogbia has been ruled out until the new year with a thigh injury, according to his club Monaco.

The former Sevilla midfielder suffered the injury during the warm-up for Saturday’s 2-0 loss to Rennes and could now be out for up to two months.

“Victim of a muscle injury in his right thigh during the warm-up in Rennes, Geoffrey Kondogbia will be out six to eight weeks,” read a statement on the French Ligue 1 club’s website.

Kondogbia has featured 16 times so far this season for Monaco, scoring one goal.

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More Articles Like This

- Advertisement -