Apply on company website
Permanent opportunity for a Project Manager to work for an EPC Company based in Nigeria.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Managing the interface with the client and internal departments, such as engineering, projects, fabrication, construction and commissioning acting as a focal point for all technical and commercial aspects of projects.
* Project planning, including resource identification, from sales handover through to delivery and ensuring on-time delivery.
* Project cost control, including management and accountability for the project cash flow and man-hours forecasting, ensuring the projects are delivered within budget.
* Managing scope variations to ensure that project margins are maximized.
* Delivering projects with zero accidents as per the contract specifications, on time and within budget.
* Maintaining good working relationships with client project personnel and partners.
* Maintaining good working relationships with vendors and subcontractors.
* Responsible for P&L.
* The development of detailed project execution plans addressing the key project objectives for safety, quality, schedule and cost and they will be achieved.
* Identification of risk and opportunities and how risk should be mitigated and opportunities materialized.
* Managing, coaching and supporting the project team to achieve the key objectives.
* Delivering services and products in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract.
* Providing accurate reporting to both the customer and the senior management are the crucial duties and responsibilities within this role.
* Ensuring systems are in place to review and approve project documentation prior to submission to the client.
* Managing the project delivery teams to ensure that all project deliverables are completed on time.
* Carrying out appraisals for direct reports.
* Attending and chairing client meetings.
* Assisting Project Directors with strategic planning, detailed planning and driving the delivery of EPCC type projects or the delivery of multiple fabrication and assembly projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
* 15-20 years experience.
* FID through to commissioning experience and experience of topsides, jackets, FEED and fabrication.
* Coordination/communication skills and very good knowledge of spoken and written English language.
Salary & Benefits:
* Highly competitive
Ref No: HQ00023330