Permanent opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to work for an EPC Company based in Nigeria.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Strategizing, planning, directing and managing the delivery of EPCC type projects or the delivery of multiple projects.
* Managing, supervising and coaching Project Delivery Teams.
* Delivering services and products in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract.
* Managing change.
* Delivering projects with zero accidents, as per the contract specifications, on time and within budget.
* Maintaining good working relationship with the client project personnel and their partners.
* Maintaining good working relationship with vendors and subcontractors.
* Single point responsibility in relation with the client.
* Responsible for P&L.
* The development of detailed project execution plans addressing the key project objectives for safety, quality, schedule and cost and how they will be achieved.
* Identification of risk and opportunities and how risk should be mitigated and opportunities materialized.
* Directing, managing, coaching and supporting the project management team(s) to achieve the key objectives.
* Proposal preparation.
The ideal candidate will have:
* 15-20 years experience.
* Proven leadership and people management skills in the offshore oil & gas and petrochemical industry.
* FID through to commissioning experience and experience of topsides, jackets, FEED and fabrication.
* Coordination/communication skills and very good knowledge of spoken and written English language.
Salary & Benefits:
* Highly competitive
Ref No: HQ00023329