The JobMag is recruiting to fill the below position:
Lekki, Phase 1, Lagos
- S/he will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function according to specifications.
- S/he shall create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation for optimum result.
- S/he must be able to articulate her/his thoughts and effectively communicate ideas during Mastermind sessions, to help the organization achieve her goals
- Must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- S/he must understand existing architectural design framework, and able to tweak such for optimum performance and higher traction rate. Also, should be adequately skilled to craft out intelligent keywords for search engines.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- The person must know how to utilize critical analytical tools for testing of marketing campaigns for efficiency performance and accomplishing targets.
- S/he must also be able to create highly compelling, stimulating and action-oriented landing page,that has a high level conversion rate of visitors to loyalist.
- Work closely with other members of the team, to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Produce project estimates during sales process, including expertise required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required, etc.
- Work with team members to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Fireworks, or equivalent application(s).
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Communicate to the Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Be actively involved in and contribute regularly to the development community of the CMS of your choice.
- Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools for activism and community building.
- Hands on design experience with web services (REST, SOAP, etc) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Remuneration: NGN 60, 000 – NGN 70, 000