JLL is a financial and professional services firm specialising in real estate services and investment management. Our more than 40,000 people in more than 1,000 locations in 70 countries serve the local, regional and global real estate needs of those clients, growing our company in the process.
As the leading global provider of facility and operations management services to corporations, institutions and investor clients around the world, JLL’s Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) platform brings together multiple service lines to support a comprehensive solution to its clients
As the world of real estate changes, IFM continues to evolve to accommodate the changing environment that companies face. The best-in-class service lines that support the IFM platform include call center services, engineering & operations, energy & sustainability services, supply chain management and contract administration, client accounting, technology, legal and human resources.
The Facilities Coordinator (FC) functions as the professional who assists the Lead Facilities Manager, in managing all aspects of facilities service as detailed in the scope of works section of the contract and will report to the appropriate Lead Facilities Manager (LFM). In this capacity, the jobholder will be the person responsible for the service delivery at specified locations, which will be measured by contractual Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
The Facilities Co-ordinator will be working directly with the JLL local supplier partner to ensure a thorough understanding of their objectives and the implementation of acceptable property-specific operating strategies that achieve these required standards. Once developed the FC must support in overseeing the implementation of all approved initiatives and programs, by managing and coordinating the efforts of the FM team (e.g. service providers, contractors, and building employees) to achieve the goals.
Additionally, the FC is responsible for representing Jones Lang LaSalle in the local and regional business and real estate community in order to promote Jones Lang LaSalle’s reputation and capabilities to prospective tenants, clients and The Client.
- Promotes high level of satisfaction among property management team members and The Client users by promptly responding to their service requirements. Assures prompt response by other team members and selected contractors through dispatch, voice mail and/or other direct contact.
- Provides administrative support to the Lead Facilities Manager.
- Promotes a team working environment by performing the prescribed duties personally or in conjunction with other members of the FM team, including service provider personnel.
- Ensures compliance with the Jones Lang LaSalle Best Practice, policies and procedures. Takes secondary position in assuring that the property achieves stated objectives relative to the scope of the contract. Implements Best Practices and Jones Lang LaSalle standards for FM service provision.
- Inspect facilities and equipment to determine extent of service and equipment required. Recommend, justify, develop and coordinate with the Client team, projects that enhance the value of the office buildings.
- Arrange for maintenance, upkeep, or reconditioning of facilities as specified in the operating procedures, the management plan and/or management services agreement.
- Maintains role as secondary contact for user relative to service requests. Communicates regularly with the Help Desk, providing necessary support and information to this primary user contact.
- Assists the Lead Facilities Manager in developing a close working relationship with all of the vendors under his control to ensure that they fully understand The Client culture and are made to feel part of the team delivering a high quality service.
- Knowledge of critical facilities and a understanding of basic technical aspects of property (Computer Room Air-conditioning, Chiller system, Fire Protection system, Mechanical & Electrical system, BMS system)
- Maintains role as secondary contact for user relative to service requests. Communicates regularly with the Help Desk, providing necessary support and information to this primary user contact. Responsible for initiating and closing purchase orders.
- Maintains purchase order file for invoice back-up in anticipation of receipt of invoices for accounts payable processing.
- Tracks compliance with insurance requirements among contractors, vendor and suppliers.
- Assists Lead Facilities Manager and other team members in preparing Standard Operating Procedures manuals.
- Coordinates response to more complicated user service requests and assures follow-up.
- Assures compliance with Jones Lang LaSalle policies, procedures and standard practices.
At least 3 years experience working in a similar facilities management position.
University graduate or equivalent qualifications.
Jones Lang LaSalle is an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community.