Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online marketplace. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of ecommerce and trade in Africa.
We serve an ever expanding customer base, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
Our range of services are designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction. These services include our lowest price guarantee, free return policy*, order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
Konga.com goes beyond just making a name for itself as the foremost e-commerce platform in Nigeria. Konga chooses to empower Nigerians to sell their products to a wider audience. We give the local merchant nationwide reach and shipping services. Konga believes in a Nigeria where every small or large business owner is given an opportunity to succeed.
Konga is helping to provide that opportunity with the Konga Marketplace.
MERCHANT SERVICE OFFICER
Establish relationships with merchants, ensure merchants are happy trading on Konga and provide analytical Trading support to merchants on Konga.com.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own the category for Marketplace and work closely with Retail counterparts to ensure overall health and performance of the category
- Ensure merchants storefront remains healthy
- Escalate merchant issues to appropriate units to ensure issues are resolved quickest.
- Provide advisory services to merchants based on product competitiveness and historical performance
- Manage new and existing merchants, with the responsibility of enhancing their experience (bring new ideas on better self-service, reporting and teaching resources).
- Identify merchants with potentials to succeed and providing adequate support where necessary.
- Work with Finance/Order Management to ensure prompt payment of Merchant orders.
- Give regular feedback to line manager on suggestions to improve merchant services or identify potential revenue channels.
- P&L/GMV responsibility
- Follow through with escalations and other business stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Actively share ideas with colleagues to increase overall success of business
Desired Skill and Experience:
- Good command of English Language (Spoken and Written)
- Results-oriented with proven track record
- 1-3 experience of account management in any industry.
- Good knowledge of online retail stores or Marketplaces
- Creative problem solving skills
- Confident in communicating with groups and individuals at all levels
- Self-driven with ability to work using own initiative
- Proven ability to build strong personal relationships with internal/external resources to achieve business goals
- A strong individual but committed team player
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office packages, particularly, Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in Sales could be an added advantage.
- Reports to: VP, Marketplace
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com