Emerson Process Management is a leader in helping businesses automate their production, processing and distribution facilities in key industries. Running a process operation means constant pressure to cut costs, increase output, reduce energy use and emissions, and improve safety — all while managing increasingly complex operations. That’s why our customers, and companies around the world, turn to us not only for automation technologies, like our PlantWeb™ digital architecture, Smart Wireless solutions, and Electronic Marshalling with CHARMs technology, but also for engineering services to help them plan, implement, and support their operations. With more than 7,500 industry experts around the world, we help solve the problems our customers face today and build an advantage for tomorrow.
Overall Purpose of the Role
The Sales Manager shall directly and proactively seek knowledge, lead and manage the relationship with client(s) in their area to ensure sales growth and awareness of Roxar product offering in Nigeria.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Understand the defined market and build Country Sales plans for the Territory to increase sales
• Implement the sales strategy as defined by the Roxar Sales Director and achieve Sales Targets for the Territory
• Map and generate Opportunities for respective Roxar products and reports such sales opportunities within the Roxar CRM system
• Participate actively in key projects early phase from pre-conceptual/conceptual through feed and bidding
• Act as the main contact between client and Roxar during all stages of the biding process from receipt of RFQ to the end of negotiations of a contract
• Coordinate with respective Product lines for quotations, technical and/or commercial information and clarifications.
• Follow-up open quotes, overdue quotes etc. and obtain best possible information on a continuous basis about Roxar probability for success and expected date for any order, and update in CRM system accordingly
• Assist and facilitate when required client interaction with other Roxar departments such as during project implementation phase and services
• Make sure Roxar is on the bidders list for all related products with all active clients in the Territory
• Arrange regular visit, lunch and Learn, technical seminars or the like with current and potential clients
• Assist the KAM and Product lines in establishing joint technical papers/case studies
• Collate and maintain market intelligence about technologies, products, customers and competitors
• Participate to marketing activities such as trade shows, advertising, technical publications and corporate presentations to support the sales strategies.
• Actively seek, suggest, and implement new opportunities and means for enhancing company profile and business mission internally and externally.
• Complete sales budgets for the Territory
Education and Qualifications
• Tertiary Education in Instrumentation, electrical or Chemical Engineering
• 5 – 8 Years Experience
• Action Oriented,Business Acumen,Customer Focus,Drive for Results,Negotiating,Presentation Skills,Planning