We’re a leading international bank, with more than a 150-year history in some of the world’s most dynamic markets.
We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
With 1,600 branches and offices in 70 countries, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities.
Direction and control of all service delivery in relation to FX Securities Services Settlement in the country
Key Roles & Responsibilities
* Ensure exchange control documentation are in place for all repatriation.
* To ensure adherence regulations around Foreign Exchange, its sourcing and utilization
* To plan, direct, and control the effective and efficient
– Repatriation of equity and fixed income
– Registration, tracking and reconciliation of CCIs in respect of Foreign clients investments
– Inward and outward for payments
– Provide quality client’s service, response to client queries promptly
– Be cost-effective
– Optimize utilization of resources
* To manage the risks of custodial services in the business and to create a positive business environment
* Ensuring clients’ interest are fully protected and delivering value added services to clients in accordance to established procedures, regulations & laws and also Group business need.
* To manage and drive forward the quality process in country and to maintain standards or any internal/external standards established by senior management
* To ensure continuous improvement of team/s performance and effective risk management to protect the Clients’ and Bank’s interest.
* To manage service delivery in accordance with the business plan and in close liaison with sales and product partners.
* To ensure EOD reconciliation of CCIs are done daily
* To provide customer account administration and liaison with the following objectives:
(a) Optimize utilization of resources
(b) Adhere to established controls and procedures
(c) Provide quality customer’s service
(d) Provide output in a timely manner
(e) To be cost effective
(f) Maximize profit
Qualifications & Skills
* Minimum of a 2nd Class degree in a relevant course.
* Relevant experience in a similar role
* Strong relationship management skills
* Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.