JOB TITLE: SENIOR CONSULTANT
JOB CODE: AJ06-004
Subject firm is expanding and is hiring. We are seeking a senior consultant with 4-8 years of experience, within management consulting. The candidate will leverage their training, creativity and experience to best solve business issues for our clients. It is critical that the candidate is comfortable working in a collaborative, unstructured environment. In this position you will work alongside with other experienced consultants in a project-based environment to help our clients execute their strategies and improve business operations. Experience within various industries such as Pharmaceutical, Health Care, Communications/Media or Financial Services is helpful.
– Support the development of strategies for organizations seeking to modernize their business processes and recommend practical solutions that help reduce costs and improve business operations
– Document the current state, support the identification of issues, weaknesses and opportunities for improvement. Support the development of creative strategies to help our clients achieve business success
– Design and improve business processes across a variety of functional areas
– Understand and identify engagement issues. Having sound judgment to know when to elevate these issues to senior leadership and creating timely solutions and the necessary resolution of these issues
– Prioritize and manage competing engagement demands; Track personal commitment to each engagement and report conflicts to senior management
– Develop short-term and long-term implementation strategies addressing a variety of client operational needs
– Help support the growth of the local office including business development, proposals, interviewing, community involvement and any practice building activities
– Develop a wide array of client deliverables including, but not limited to, requirements documents, functional design documents, status reports, client presentations, etc
Desired Skills and Experience
– Minimum of 4 years’ experience with national consulting firms participating in the delivery of complex projects and the creation of professional client deliverables
– Exceptional writing and presentation development skills. Adept at conveying, both in writing and through presentations, an approach based solution
– Creative problem solver able to analyze business process and technology issues. Through your experience, training and ability to conduct research, able to offer practical and actionable guidance
– Comfortable engaging executives and developing personal relationships with clients and able to naturally empathize with their needs
– Project Management Professional, Blue Ocean, Purple Cow, Six-Sigma and/or Lean Process trained a plus
– Strong analytical and communication skills
– Ability to lead/project manage client engagement activities
– Ability to support teams though solution design and the presentation of final findings to senior executives
– Offer creative, practical guidance while working in a team environment
– Results driven with the ability to manage tasks through completion
– Collaborative skills
Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business or Management Information Systems
Masters’ Degree a plus
- Relevant degree (e.g. political science, human resources, economics, social science, marketing or communication).
- Excellent knowledge of English language; further knowledge of other languages would be an advantage.
- Initial NGO experience and good overview of international NGO networks.
- Excellent writing, communication and intercultural skills -as well as experience abroad.
- Very good research skills and the ability to become acquainted easily with new topic areas.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and client orientation.
- Confident appearance and an ability to manage relationships at senior, executive and board level.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Creative and smart personality.
- Passion for civil society and networking.
- Ease with technology, databases, and online teamwork platforms
To apply send CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the job code as subject of the email