Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, FMCG and Technology industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country’s economy. Jagal Group is a highly respected member of the Nigerian business community and is consistently amongst the leaders of its business sectors.
The purpose of this role is to strategize, plan, direct and manage the delivery of EPCC type Projects or the delivery of multiple projects; Manage, supervise and coach the Project Delivery Teams; deliver services and products in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract; manage change
The key aims and responsibilities are:
- To deliver projects with zero accidents, as per the contract specifications, on time and within budget
- Maintain good working relationship with the client project personnel, their partners
- Maintain good working relationship with vendors and subcontractor
- Be the single point responsibility in relation with the client
- Responsible for P&L
- Responsible for the development of detailed Project Execution Plans addressing the key project objectives for Safety, Quality, Schedule and Cost and how they will be achieved.
- Identification of risk and opportunities and how risk should be mitigated and opportunities materialized.
- Direct, manage, coach and support the project management team(s) to achieve the key objectives
- Proposal Preparation
Skills & Experience
- Proven leadership and people management skills in the offshore Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Industry
- Construction & Completion driven
- Hands on approach, as required
- Strong commercial mind-set
- Solution driven
Seniority and long experience will be seen as an asset provided that it is associated with high energy and resilience
- Degree qualified