SO SAD: How Chewing Gum Killed 21-Year-Old College Basketball Star

Must Read

Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine

Chen Katz, MIGAL’s biotechnology group leader, has announced that researchers at the Israeli research institute has found an effective...

Coronavirus: Increase Prices Of Face Mask, Sanitizer And Go To Jail – FG

Following the now-trending reports that prices of face mask, sanitizers and hand washers have now gone up as the...

Picture Of Italian Man Infected With Coronavirus Surfaces Online

Lagos Commissioner for Health, Prof. Akin Abayomi visited the Italian man, who is the index case for the Novel Coronavirus...

Coronavirus Could Strike Every Country On The Planet – WHO

The deadly Coronavirus could strike every nation on the planet as the crisis won't slow down anytime soon, the...

How I Vowed Never To Deceive Those Who Elected Me – Senate President

Senate president Ahmed Lawan has revealed that he made a promise never to deceive people who elected him into...

A college basketball star, Shanice Clark, has died after accidentally choking on chewing gum while she slept.

dd8901b926d15b30c2f99e8d401eb2d3_L
http://www.airmaxfreedom.com discount nike air max
The 21-year-old student of California University of Pennsylvania was found unresponsive in her dorm room at 3.03am on Sunday.

She was rushed to Monongahela Valley Hospital but could not be revived and was pronounced dead at 4.10am.

Police revealed that a preliminary medical report indicates Shanice accidentally choked on gum while she was sleeping.

- Advertisement -
Ad ==> Discover how a young Nigerian graduate now makes a consistent 40k per week doing a legitimate online business. You too can start yours now, click here!!!

2 COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More Articles Like This

- Advertisement -