Saipem is a large and international turnkey contractors in the oil & gas industry.
The Company enjoys a superior competitive position for the provision of EPC/EPCI services to the oil industry both onshore and offshore with a particular focus on the toughest and most technologically challenging projects and activities in remote areas.
Saipem is a global contractor, with strong local presence in strategic and emerging areas such as West Africa, North Africa, Central Asia, Middle East, and South East Asia and it employs over 48,000 people, comprising more than 125 nationalities.
- Ensure coherent HR methodology system application.
- Ensure local and seconded personnel planning, scheduling, administrative and contractual management and all HR fulfillments, according to the national and international labour agreements, trade unions associations, company agreements, civil/fiscal and social security laws.
- Ensure the processes of recruitment, development and training of Company human resources in order to meet business needs.
- Ensure that compensation systems are defined and implemented in accordance with reference market trends and with undertaken industrial relations initiatives.
- Ensure the national and trans-national relationship, particularly with trade unions and with confederations of industry.
- Ensure coherent application of guidelines, policies and procedures related to human resources
- Support human resources activities in preparing and respecting HR schedules and plans
- Ensure the correct personnel employment contract drafting, according to national/international laws, labour agreements and trade unions agreements
- Ensure proper and timely temporary/permanent contract management
- Provide consultancy to employees (e.g. about procedures, rules, working hours, compensation) and to department managers (e.g. about labour cost accountancy, employee remuneration)
- Manage the employee missions in home country and abroad and ensure the correct mission expenses accounting
- Manage personnel leave cycles/periods
- Guarantee the fulfillment of Immigration matters (work permits, work visa)
- Supply recruiting and search services according to the Management requirements and in line with the human resources planning
- Manage the contractual and salary offers to candidates, in accordance with the other HR processes and procedures
- Ensure the support to the line in the management of skills evaluation, performance evaluation and evaluation of potential processes and relative feedback phases
- Collect information regarding the development paths in the short/medium/long term of resources to be developed and identify and develop internal people with potential to cover key managerial positions in Saipem
- Support Line Managers in the management of compensation policies and in particular for the salary review and project incentive bonus
- Ensure a good relationship with the trade unions, respecting the company procedures
- Ensure specialist technical support to the company departments for correct and effective management of Trade Unions Relations at peripheral sites, at subsidiaries and affiliates
- Collaborate to the collective agreements definition
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Business or Management Science.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in Human Resources for an Engineering/Construction firm (preferably in the Oil & Gas industry)
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft package
- Foreign education or work experience preferable