Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Application are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Production Technician at Flowergate Factory, Sagamu.
Nutrition Advisor-South West
(Job Number: 140006BG)
Nestlé Nutrition is a globally managed business under the Nestlé umbrella with a vision to “Enhance the quality of each individual’s life by providing superior products and services with meaningful nutritional benefits”.
We are currently looking for Nutrition Advisors for South West, Nigeria
(6 Months Contract)
– The potential candidates will be expected to assist in communication of our infant formula in assigned territories of health care practitioners and PHC’s that will need affordable Infant nutrition solutions.
You have no sales responsibility.
– The candidates will report directly to the Nestle Nutrition Field Operation Manager (FOM) in charge of the candidate’s assigned territory, who will supervise their operations using the prevailing Nestle Nutrition delegate’s documentation and reporting tools.
– Fresh graduates with a BSc /HND degrees (Minimum of Second Class Upper /Lower Credit respectively) in Human Nutrition, Food Science & Technology and other Biological science fields (i.e. Microbiology, Botany, Biochemistry etc.)
– You must have completed National Youth Service Corps
– Good Communication & Presentation Skills
– Good Planning and Organization Skills
Candidate applying for the position of Nutrition Advisor must be willing to work in any State in the advertised region.
Multiple applications to different regions will be disqualified