Match IT Consultants Pvt. Ltd. is a boutique talent acquisition company based in South India since 1999 and is a brand under Organon Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
We have evolved into a high level talent acquisition firm that has sourced and placed qualified and experienced personnel across the board from varied manufacturing and process industries such as Building Materials, Ammonia & Urea Fertilizer Complex, Petrochemical Complex, Petroleum Refinery and also for Transportation & Haulage, Mining, Power, Sugar, Salt, FMCG , Finance, SAP, SCM, Logistics, Warehouse, Workshop etc., for executive, mid-management and senior management roles.
- Lead SAP SD initiatives in SAP Customer Center of Excellence (CCOE).
- Facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the business functionality.
- Liaise with implementation consultants for design, configuration and testing of SAP SD in new group companies.
- Design, configuration and testing of enhanced functions and improvements in existing group companies where SAP has been implemented.
- Analyze the current business processes and scenarios and recommend/develop solutions to meet the business needs.
- Provide functional specifications and coordinate with technical consultants for customizations, if any.
- Provide periodic reports to management.
- Drive optimum usage of SAP SD in the organization.
- Drive continuous improvements in SAP SD to delight the business users.
- Prepare user guides and conduct user trainings.
- Lead the core team to provide effective & timely support to end users.
- Provide knowledge of industry best practices and incorporate the same in SAP implementations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 15 years of experience.
- SAP SD Consulting Experience with at least 2 full life cycle projects experience in a consulting organization. SAP SD Consultant Certification is preferred. Experience in SAP CRM preferred.
- Prior experience in Sales & Distribution function is preferred.
- Good knowledge of SAP implementation methodologies.
- Knowledge of integration aspects with other SAP modules.
- Business analysis and process design skills.
- Basic ABAP knowledge is preferred.
- Experience in Process industry esp. Cement, Oil & Gas or Fertilizer industry preferred.
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal & Written.
- Able to work independently as well as team player in a multi cultural and challenging environment.