Match IT Consultants Pvt. Ltd. is a boutique talent acquisition company based in South India since 1999 and is a brand under Organon Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
We have evolved into a high level talent acquisition firm that has sourced and placed qualified and experienced personnel across the board from varied manufacturing and process industries such as Building Materials, Ammonia & Urea Fertilizer Complex, Petrochemical Complex, Petroleum Refinery and also for Transportation & Haulage, Mining, Power, Sugar, Salt, FMCG , Finance, SAP, SCM, Logistics, Warehouse, Workshop etc., for executive, mid-management and senior management roles.
Reporting to the Head of IT as well as the Plant Director, the Plant IT Manager will be primarily responsible for the Plant’s IT infrastructure including servers, desktops, mobile devices, communications systems and other IT related systems.
Should manage a team of four to ten and be able to manage projects, integration and implementation of new initiatives and provide comprehensive operational support for business and system requirements at a plant level.
• Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all current IT systems, PCs, operating systems, databases, mobile devices, software applications, and other IT peripherals.
• Communicate regularly with executive management and all users of information services and systems.
• Manage and develop IT staff, including, training, evaluation, guidance and discipline and oversee provision of IT Support for all staff in plant in a cost effective manner.
• Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users.
• Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements.
• Ensure optimal and cost effective utilization of IT consumables.
• Should be willing to work in demanding plant locations in Nigeria or abroad as required by the organization.
Desired Skills and Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent education and experience.
• Very good grasp of Microsoft enterprise environment (Active Directory, SCCM, .NET Technologies, etc.), infrastructure experience (server hardware, storage, etc.), backup and disaster recovery experience.
• Progressive IT experience, including experience in a multi-office environment. Experience working in industrial manufacturing preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong governance, project management, organizational and time management skills and capacity to handle conficts .
• Strong people management skills, excellent problem-solving, analytical and evaluative skills.
• Working experience in organizations where SAP or other major ERP in use is highly desirable.