Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (www.checkpoint.com), the worldwide leader in securing the Internet, provides customers with uncompromised protection against all types of threats, reduces security complexity and lowers total cost of ownership. Check Point first pioneered the industry with FireWall-1 and its patented stateful inspection technology. Today, Check Point continues to develop new innovations based on the Software Blade Architecture, providing customers with flexible and simple solutions that can be fully customized to meet the exact security needs of any organization. Check Point is the only vendor to go beyond technology and define security as a business process. Check Point 3D Security uniquely combines policy, people and enforcement for greater protection of information assets and helps organizations implement a blueprint for security that aligns with business needs. Customers include tens of thousands of organizations of all sizes, including all Fortune and Global 100 companies. Check Point’s award-winning ZoneAlarm solutions protect millions of consumers from hackers, spyware and identity theft.
At Check Point, we recognize and value the unique talents of our employees. We challenge ourselves to grow, develop and perform better and faster. We promote integrity and teamwork to give everyone an opportunity to excel.
If you want to work in a multi-cultural environment with cutting edge technology then Check Point Software Technologies is where you want to be.
Be a part of fast-paced growing company and explore new opportunities. Join now!
- Drive develop and enable Check Point channel partners
- Create a valid business planning, execute and adjust based on market changes
- Coordinate all the actors in these leads: Partners, distributors, marketing, etc
- Regularly attend End User sales appointments with Channel Partners
- Build a strong pipeline based on existing customers and new business creation
- Maintain strong relationship with partners at all levels and recruit new resellers
- Provide regular pipeline updates and lead generation activity reports
- Provide sales/marketing campaign support to resellers
- Educate and train the dedicated channels
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in the corporate channel partners
- Proven leadership of partner recruitment and enablement
- Good understanding of Security
- Result oriented and action driven
- Good understanding of IT-Security
- Project planning- and project management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in virtual teams